Opinion By me.,.,

Posted by Yono Purnama Sunday, September 25, 2011


Palembang.,.,.,.,

The capital city of South Sumatera.,., Do U know it???
If U want know.,., Let's follow me!!!!!!! I will invite U in my blog.,.,

I'm at Palembang looooo
Palembang is the capital city of South Sumatera that the focus of building from anything in the South Sumatera "My Opinion". Why??? If U the Palembang or The South Sumatera people, Don't be angry!!.. I just give my opinion about anything experience and my looking in Palembang.,.,

I'm Yono Purnama, I'm in the South Sumatera just be The Student in a University. It's University of Sriwijaya. Before, I want to say that The University of Sriwijaya has two campuss, at Bukit Besar (Palembang City) and at Indralaya (Ogan Ilir City). Though it has two campuss, both is one University, University of Sriwijaya. For now, I only proud that I'm the University of Sriwijaya member.

My looking. I'm the student of Unsri (University of Sriwijaya) at Indralaya.I tell about my experience.

The first time I arrived in Indralaya when I prepared before I did the test named SNMPTN. I stayed in my friend that study at University of Sriwijaya. I felt exhausted. In there, I felt hot, confused, as the man drank. I thought to want to back my home..
hahahaha

I was passing the test. I was so happy. I registrased at BAAK and until I already did the OSPECT.
The Curup lovers .,.,.,
the real adventure
hahha


When I was be the student, I did the schedule that is made by the Rector. In that month, I always PP from Indralaya to Palembang for studying and seminary. a week at Indralaya and a day at Palembang made me felt distrinct. Indralaya was so waste and I called it "the dust city". Haha, But different with Palembang. Palembang was so comfotable (thought smell wasn't comfortable).

0 comments

Post a Comment